We are investing quiet some time and enthousiasm in realising exhibitions. We’re doing this because:
- We want to show the the work of talented (editorial) cartoonists, some already arrived others not well known but whose insights may be very welcome
- Editorial cartoons are a tool to develop awareness and debate
- We believe it’s good to raise recognition for cartoons as an integral part of our culture
- In many countries the exhibition floor is the platform where thoughts, ideas and knowledge are shared and exchanged
- It strenghtens the ties among political cartoonists
- Editorial cartoons play a role in political opinion shaping
- It’s fine arts!